Women's Health - Total Workout in Ten! | 650 MB - Puskasa
English | AVI | 640x480 | 29.97 fps | XviD 1581 kbps | MP3 128 kbps
Swamped at home, and craving exercise but you can t spare a minute for the treadmill, much less get motivated to set an incline? Our solution? Total Workout in Ten, developed by the editors of Women s Health Magazine. Broken into four 10-minute sessions, this intense workout allows you to customize your burn based on your time, energy level, and target zones. Exercise for one 10-minute block or combine the routines to build a full-body workout.
Hotfile
http://hotfile.com/dl/43994480/062948c/WH.WTWi10.part1.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/43994576/7244d92/WH.WTWi10.part2.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/43994633/6581d6b/WH.WTWi10.part3.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/43994576/7244d92/WH.WTWi10.part2.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/43994633/6581d6b/WH.WTWi10.part3.rar.html
Fileserve
http://www.fileserve.com/file/bjeeHCb/WH.WTWi10.part1.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/yc3VXe2/WH.WTWi10.part2.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/UkAh4CV/WH.WTWi10.part3.rar

I'd like to give this workout a try.. :) I think I need a new exercise routine, and willing to try new things. Thanks for the download links.. I need these to maintain a healthy body..
women's health